2020 Summer Concert
The Bros Landreth
and Doc Walker!
Health & Safety
We want everyone to know that we have taken the health and safety of everyone attending the concert (volunteers and performers included) very seriously, and have worked closely with Manitoba Health to make the live portion of this concert a reality. MB Health has approved a capacity of 250 attendees, and all ticket holders will have enough room to follow proper social distancing protocols at all times while watching the show. Health Inspectors will be on site for the duration of the event to ensure the event is as safe as possible for all attendees.
There are some health & safety rules for the show:
- Proper social distancing guidelines must be maintained at all times.
- Upon entry you will be given a wristband which must always be worn. The colour of the wristband coordinates with your viewing section, as well as your section of the bar.
- The bar area in the Stephen street intersection is a common space, so it is extremely important that social distancing is maintained in this area.
- Disposable masks will be available on site free of charge for anyone who would like to wear one, and hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue.
- To limit potential exposure no seating will be provided. Please bring a lawn chair for personal use during the concert.
- A dance floor is against MB Health regulations, so no group dancing will be allowed.
- Manitoba Health has been consulted throughout the planning of this event and have approved the venue layout. Health Inspectors will be onsite for the duration of the event to ensure the safety of all attendees.